Nominations are now open for the 2017 - 2018 Queensland Young Achiever Awards!
The purpose of the Queensland Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December 2017.
Below is a list of categories that are now open:
- BB Print Regional Achiever Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- iFly Online Achievement Award
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
- LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- The University of Queensland Create Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
The Awards are free to enter with category winners receiving $2,000 from Auswide bank and a trophy. The Queensland Young Achiever of the Year will also receive $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a state trophy.