A+ A- A

About Council

Learn more about the Hinchinbrook Shire Council

Mayor and Councillors

Learn more about your elected members

Citizenship Ceremonies

Hinchinbrook Shire Council Citizenship Ceremonies


Road Work Permit

Whether you're building a driveway on your property or looking to make your business more attractive by adding a garden bed to your shop frontage, you may require Council approval.

To ensure a reasonable level of safety for road users, protect existing infrastructure, and monitor design standards, any construction on a road reserve which is the public land outside your property boundary (including road shoulders, footpaths or nature strips) requires Council approval prior to commencement of works. Approval can be sought by completing the Road Work Permit Application Form below.

Click here to view the Road Work Permit Application Form.


location-map-marker 25 Lannercost Street Ingham,
Queensland, 4850

contact-phone 07 4776 4600

email Email Us