Queensland Young Achiever Awards 2017-18
The Queensland Young Achiever Awards aim to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31st December each year.
- BB Print Regional Achiever Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- iFly Online Achievement Award
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
- LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
The University of Queensland Create Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
Visit the Awards Australia website for more information, including criteria and nomination details.
Please note that nominations close Friday 15 December 2017.