Hinchinbrook Shire Council advises that the following Local Roads are closed due to heavy rainfall experienced in our district as of 9.00am Wednesday 21 April 2021.
- Bosworths Road, Blackrock;
- Liborios Road, Upper Stone;
- Newtons Crossing Road, Upper Stone; and
- Venables Crossing Road, Lannercost.
The following Local Roads are open with caution due to water over the road:
- Pinnacle Hill Road, Toobanna; and
- Sachs Lane, Victoria Plantation.
The following Main Roads are open with caution due to water over the road:
- Fairford Road (Log Creek), Ingham; and
- Stone River Road, Ingham.
Please drive to traffic conditions and respect all instructions and road signs.
Residents or motorists are encouraged to monitor the further updates which will be provided as conditions change. Please visit QLD Traffic https://qldtraffic.qld.gov.au for more information on Main Road conditions.
For official details regarding Local Road and State Road conditions please visit the Hinchinbrook Disaster Dashboard, and continue to monitor the BOM website, www.bom.gov.au.