Achieve are currently seeking experienced Concreters / Formwork Carpenters for an ongoing role based in North Queensland. The Francis Creek bridge upgrade is near Ingham approximately 110 kilometers’ (68 mi) north of Townsville and 1,437 kilometer’s (893 mi) north of the state capital, Brisbane.
This role is Monday to Friday, full time, with some Saturdays.
Successful candidates must be available immediately and able commit to at least 5 Months work.
- Formwork Carpentry / Concreting duties
- Great team culture
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screen
- Ability to pass a Medical
- Available immediately
Successful applicants require:
- Drivers license & own reliable transport
- White card
- Ability to pass a Medical, with Drug & Alcohol test
- Physically fit for heavy work
- Punctual and reliable
For further details about the Cattle - Francis Creek Upgrade project or to submit your resume online, click here to visit the Achieve website.