Offers are invited for the Supply and Delivery of 20 kg Bagged Cement for a period of twenty-four (24) months commencing 1 July 2017.
Offer documents are available from Hinchinbrook Shire Council Office, 25 Lannercost Street, INGHAM QLD 4850; or by clicking here.
For further information please contact Council’s Works Engineer, on ((07) 4776 4605.
Offers close at 2.00 pm on Tuesday, 28 March 2017
REGISTER INTEREST FOR COUNCIL'S PROCUREMENT PANELS - ROUND 2.
Hinchinbrook Shire Council is asking suppliers who wish to provide goods/services to Council to register their interest for Council's Procurement Panels under the following categories.
• Asbestos Services
• Civil Services
• Cultural Services
• Electrical Services
• Engineering, Research & Technical Based Services
• Fleet Servicing & Accessories
• Heli Services
• Hire Services
• Horticulture & Arboriculture
• Marine Transport, Products & Services
• Materials & Products
• Mechanical Plant & Equipment Services
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Plant & Equipment Disposal
• Plant & Equipment Purchase
• Signs & Barriers
• Supply of Chemicals/Gases
• Supply of Janitorial Products
• Supply of Stationery & Office Furniture
• Waterproofing Services
• Water and Sewerage Services and Equipment
By registering for procurement panels you will be directly invited to quote on the goods and/or services related to the panel/s you are registered for.
Documents are available by clicking here.
For further information please contact Council's Works Engineer on (07) 4776 4605 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that some amendments to panels/categories have occurred and some new panels/categories have been added.
Registering interest for Council's Procurement Panels closes at 5:00pm, on Monday, 27 March 2017.