Small business owners impacted by the recent monsoon disaster event are invited to attend the Small Business Recovery Roadshow being delivered across North West Queensland from March 11.
The Roadshow will include flood recovery support, advice and information to business owners, including:
- disaster recovery grants, loans and assistance
- finance and insurance
- human resource management
- mental health and mentoring support
- ‘Go Local’ promotional tools to engage local communities to help small businesses lead economic recovery.
The Roadshow will be visiting the following centres:
- Townsville Small Business Recovery Centre 143 Walker Street, Townsville 9am – 11am, Monday 11 March
- Hughenden RSL Hall 17 Flinders Street, Hughenden 4pm – 6pm, Tuesday 12 March
- Richmond Richmond Shire Hall 50 Goldring Street, Richmond 11am – 1pm, Wednesday 13 March
- Julia Creek Father Bill Busuttin Community Centre Church Lane, Julia Creek 11am – 1pm, Thursday 14 March
- Mount Isa Council Chambers West Street, Mount Isa 11am – 2pm, Monday 18 March
- Charters Towers Arthur Titley Centre Function Room, Mosman Street, Charters Towers, 10am–12pm, Tuesday 12 March
- Ayr Burdekin Theatre, Queen Street, Ayr, 3pm – 5pm, Tuesday 12 March
- Ingham, Shire Hall, Ingham, 10am–12pm, Wednesday 13 March
- Cloncurry, Venue to be advised, Cloncurry, 3pm – 6pm, Tuesday 19 March
- Winton, Neighbourhood Centre Training Venue, Winton, 3pm – 6pm, Thursday 21 March
Registrations for the Roadshow are not required. For up to date scheduling information please visit the Business Queensland website.
For more information or for immediate assistance, or if you or anyone you know needs emotional support, you can access help through:
Additional information for business owners impacted by the recent monsoon event is also available on the Queensland natural disaster assistance page on the Business Queensland website.