A COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will be visiting the TYTO Conference and Events Centre on:
- 10.00am to 4.30pm Monday 11 October 2021;
- 8.00am to 4.30pm Tuesday 12 October 2021; and
- 8.00am to 3.00pm Wednesday 13 October 2021.
People eligible for vaccination are those aged over 12 years of age. Those people between the ages of 12 and 15 must be accompanied by a guardian.
“We are second in the State for primary vaccinations. The community should be proud. Hinchinbrook residents are encouraged to register and receive the vaccination as soon as possible” said Mayor Jayo.
Latest data released by the Australian Government as at Sunday 26 September 2021 lists Hinchinbrook’s rate of fully vaccinated residents (aged 16 years and over) in Queensland at 55.8%.
Further information indicates 73.4% have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Walk-ins are welcome, though it is preferred for people to book their vaccination appointment via the online portal.
How to register for your vaccination:
- Visit Queensland Health’s website health.qld.gov.au;
- If this is your first vaccination, you will need to register your interest for a COVID-19 vaccination. When an appointment becomes available, Queensland Health will contact you via email; and
- Follow the steps in your email to book your vaccination appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Poster