Notice is hereby given that Council in conjunction with the Department of Environment and Science and the Department of Natural Resources and Mines, will be conducting aerial shooting to control feral pigs.
The areas covered during this program include:
- 'The Orient';
- Lamari’s on Suthers Road, Coolbie;
- Accornero’s on Abswold Road, Bambaroo; and
- Parcels of land that are under the management of participating organisations between and adjacent to:
- Palm Creek to the north; and
- Insulator Creek to the south.
This program will commence from Monday 9 November 2020 to Friday 13 November 2020 between the hours of 5.30am to 9.30am and 3.00pm to 6.30pm, weather permitting.
To ensure the safety of the public while this program is being conducted, access to the National Parks Estate, the Halifax Bay Wetlands and Bronte Road, Orient will be closed during these times. Access to huts on Bronte Road, Orient will be permitted outside of the planned aerial shooting times.
For further information please contact Council's Biosecurity Team on 4776 4740.