Please see below media release regarding the Carmichael Mine Rail Project, published by Adani Australia, 6 December 2018.
As we commence the ramp up and construction of the mine, combined with the delivery of a rail line to connect the mine to Abbot Point Port, communities like Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen and the Isaac region are ideally positioned to receive new jobs and contract opportunities for local workers and businesses.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates who have the experience and qualifications to perform roles such as:
- · Civil Engineering
- · Civil Construction Superintendents
- · Civil Construction Supervisors
- · Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators
- · Infrastructure Construction Superintendents
- · Dam Engineering
- · Mine Engineering - Planning
- · Logistics Personnel
- · Project Administration
- · Contracts Management
- · Contracts Administration
- · Planning & Scheduling
- · Document Controllers
- · Health & Safety Professionals
- · Environmental Professionals
Adani and its partners are committed to the job of:
- · Providing thousands of jobs for Queenslanders.
- · Operating safely, responsibly and in a sustainable manner.
- · Injecting billions of dollars in royalties into the Queensland economy.
- · Playing its part in creating affordable energy for those in the world who need it the most.
- · Delivering shareholder value and benefits to the communities in which we operate.
To register your interest, click the following link, https://www.adaniaustralia.com/Work-With-Us.