Is your local community group looking for small community grants to help with an event?
The Hinchinbrook Shire Council are now offering quarterly grants throughout the year to help support local community groups with their events and functions.
To apply for grants throughout the year dates closing dates are as follows:
- For events held between 1 March 2016 – 31 May 2016 – applications close 29 January 2016
- For events held between 1 June 2016 – 31 August 2016 – applications close 29 April 2016
- Requests for consideration of an annual grant - close 29 April for assistance required for the following financial year
- For events held between 1 September 2016 – 30 November 2016 – applications close 29 July 2016
- For events held between 1 December 2016 – 28 February 2017 – applications close 28 October 2016
To be considered eligible for a grant an individual, group or organisation must operate within the Hinchinbrook Shire and be not for profit.
Click here for community grants application form.