Winter Opening Hours
Commencing Tuesday 2 May 2017
Hours are subject to change due to Public Holidays, weather conditions, swimming carnivals and other scheduled and unscheduled events. Any changes will be noted at the front of the kiosk. Other opening hours can be negotiated for schools, parties and functions with prior notice.
Pool entry fees effective 4 May 2016
Adults - $4.00
Children aged from 2 years - $3.50
Spectators - $3.00
Multiple Entry Cards
Adult - 12 entries for $40.00
Children - 12 entries for $35.00
Lane Hire and Pool Hire charges to remain the same.
Please note that existing multi entry cards held on file will be honoured.
- Beautiful shaded grounds
- 2 x covered BBQ areas complimentary to the public
- Childs wading pool with water feature
- 25 mtr heated rehabilitation / Learn to Swim pool with disabled access
- 50mtr pool partly shaded with disabled access
- Kiosk with full range of swimwear and accessories
- Full kiosk facilities.
- Learn to swim
- Stroke development classes
- Junior and Senior Squad
- Masters Squad
- Aqua Aerobics
- Home of the Herbert River Swimming Club.