- Provide a continuous supply of water to consumers of the Shire with minimal interruption for repairs/breakdowns.
- Ensure that the Water supplied complies with NHMRC guidelines
- Continue to monitor the quality of water in the distribution system and identify and rectify any causes of poor water quality.
- Continue to provide and improve the existing level of operation of the system.
- Continue to provide existing level of maintenance on the distribution system to minimise consumer complaints.
- Maintain Fire Hydrants for Fire and Rescue Authority.
- Operate and maintain an economical system for safe disposal of domestic and trade waste.
- Provide a continuous service to customers of the Shire with minimal interruptions for repair/breakdown.
- Continue to monitor all stages of treatment to maximise plant efficiency.
- Continue to monitor the standard of effluent of both Treatment Plants and the Community Wetlands.
- Continue to liaise with CSR Victoria Mill to maximise the benefits of reuse of Wetland Effluent.
- Continue to implement programs to ensure effluent reuse.
- Report to the EPA
- Provide and maintain a system of reticulation sewer in all declared area.
- Continue programs of inspections and elevation of sewers by use of Councils CCTV
- Upgrade and reline sewers thus lowering infiltration and blockages.
- Operate and maintain all sewerage pumping equipment and structures.
- Continue program of regular maintenance of pump station facilities.